web analytics

Re: abuse

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Parenting Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steve on January 12, 2003 at 23:57:55:

In Reply to: abuse posted by Christina on January 12, 2003 at 21:10:38:

Look in the phone book and find the number for your city or county Social Services Department. You need to call them and call them now. There's no circumstance where that's okay. Most localities have people to help you in this kind of situation. If they don't, they'll refer you to a non-government agency.

Why are guys such a-holes sometimes? That baby could grow up to cure cancer and that idiot is trying to kill it.

Follow Ups:

This page has been archived so the followup feature has been disabled. Please visit our Parenting Discussion Group to post a message. Or you can go to the old Parenting Board home page.