web analytics


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Parenting Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Shana on June 24, 2003 at 10:28:23:

In Reply to: Re: Any help... marital issues??? posted by sara on June 24, 2003 at 10:11:18:

: Go with the family and do the nursing.If your *dh* can just up and leave(I would hope he atleast saved money to support his family while he is gone)that leaves you in a very insecure position.The nursing degree will provide you with the financial needs.As for dh not being a father if he is not in the same home,we'll it would sound as if he isn't really *there* anyway.It is no like he can not see the child at any time if you do live with family.Being apart also helps some people realize what they had,and they will miss it.
: Good luck with the nursing.I want to go so bad,but I can't afford daycare while I get even the basic pre-r classes done.It is no fun being dependent on another for all your $$$$ needs.
: sara
: ps. be cautious about letting your child travel to the *homeland*.Sometime they never return.

Thank you... that was a concern of mine. However he made this statement after one day alone with our son. So, I really don't think his intention is take our son. But thanks so much for the advice!!!!

Follow Ups:

This page has been archived so the followup feature has been disabled. Please visit our Parenting Discussion Group to post a message. Or you can go to the old Parenting Board home page.