web analytics


[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Parenting Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elizabeth on November 11, 2003 at 18:08:11:

How is your son's eye doing? When you said he had a stye, I thought it had been confirmed that he had a stye. If he in fact has a blocked tear duct, he should see an opthalmologist and minor surgery can be done to correct this.

Follow Ups:

This page has been archived so the followup feature has been disabled. Please visit our Parenting Discussion Group to post a message. Or you can go to the old Parenting Board home page.