web analytics

Re: Elizabeth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Parenting Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chelsea on November 30, 2003 at 23:20:30:

In Reply to: Re: Elizabeth posted by Elizabeth on November 30, 2003 at 22:59:06:

: Nuclear Medicine radiologists are the ones who do such tests such as I-131 therapies for the thyroid and I could name many others which are diagnostic. There are other radiologists who have only a limited x-ray license who are only able to work in clinics and do x-rays of bones not anything that requires injections. I thought you would be aware of that being a radiologist yourself.

I am not a Radiologist and never claimed to be one. I am a Radiologic Technologist. Thank you for clarifying what the Radiologists I use to work for do. They would love to chat with you about just diagnosing fractures and having limited licenses while reading Ultrasounds, Nuc Med films, Special Procedures, CT, diagnostic plain films, and Mammos .Gimme a break. You obviously don't know what you are talking about and should not be giving out medical advise concerning serious and sensitive topics like DS and CP.

Follow Ups:

This page has been archived so the followup feature has been disabled. Please visit our Parenting Discussion Group to post a message. Or you can go to the old Parenting Board home page.