web analytics

Re: Elizabeth

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Parenting Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Elizabeth on December 01, 2003 at 00:24:08:

In Reply to: Re: Elizabeth posted by Chelsea on December 01, 2003 at 00:07:04:

Yes I know that! Did I say I was a radiologist?????? Do you need defintions or what? Why don't you look up nuclear medicine radiologist or nuclear medicine technologist which is what I am trying to explain that do tests like I-131 and radiation therapy. A simple radiologist is just one who takes mainly plain x-rays, not inject any solutions. There are also the types that also do CTs and MRIs, TIPS procedures. Many different types. And there are some who are just OB ultrasound techs or some that are Echo techs and that is it.

Follow Ups:

This page has been archived so the followup feature has been disabled. Please visit our Parenting Discussion Group to post a message. Or you can go to the old Parenting Board home page.